For points on the face of a kerb the Smart Picking Tool that can be used:
- Select the box at the right of the box underneath Easting.
- In the dropdown select Face of curb.
- Select the point in the area being referenced.
- In the Validation view, select the location of the point in the small cross section view.
- Click Validate to confirm the point selection.
- Hit Enter to create the point.
Once points have been created. Then, navigate to Survey → Process Feature Codes to create linework if feature codes have been used.